Tuesday, July 26, 2011

1 day 'til 45

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else."--Erma Bombeck
 
When I started this, I had no idea what direction I wanted to take this. I knew that I wanted to write something. I miss writing. My day to day life as a teacher is filled with so much that I don't give myself time to do the things I love like writing. That's my fault and I can change it. I might not write in the form of this blog, but it has been so nice to hear from so many of you who are reading that I don't think I will totally give up the blog.

I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to not only to read my blog, but also to respond:

Jennifer B., Jennifer L. (your baby is beautiful), Kati R., Kristi D., Sweet Lew, Christine D., Julia S., Carol W., Janice T., Amy S., Rebecca L., Catherine B. (I miss you), Nicole L., Kathy M., Megen E. (my student turn friend), Janice S., Aimee K.R., Chrischeryl M., Evelyn L., Jessica M., and Andrea O. (the only person who lived with me for four years and survived my quirks--love you!). Somebody name Anonymous too.

Thank you all. You have given my courage to continue writing in some format and that's invaluable to me.

So, what am I doing on the day before I mark the end of my 45 year on earth? I will probably mop the floors, give the dog a bath, and take a walk around the block. At 9pm I am driving to the airport to pick up my in-laws.

After I get back home, before I climbed into bed next to my sweet hubby, I will stop and give thanks to God for this wonderful life I have.

And tomorrow when I walk up I will be taller.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. "...the only person who lived with me for four years and survived my quirks". Right back atcha :) Love you, too! I makes my heart happy to see you happy and loving your life. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete